This page is about when your power in FNAF 1 runs out

5:00 am there's 50% chance that you'll survive and a 50% chance that there's an animatronic at each of your doors and each time you face one of them your back is to the other one and eventually Freddy jump scares you

4:00 am Wow you've used a lot of power there's a 60% chance that you'll get jump scared cuz well YOU USED YOUR POWER TO MUCH and there's a 40% chance that you'll survive ((somehow))

3:00 am 99% chance that you'll die cuz well IT FREAKIN 3:00 and then there's that tiny tiny 1% chance that you'll survive

that's it for now I'll probably make some edits later SOO bye